Mississauga's Newest Premium Luxury Project
VOYA - EMBRACE THE DUALITY OF CITY AND PARKSIDE LIVING
- Voya is adjacent to Avia and Avia 2. Voya will be located on the Northwest end of the Parkside Village community.
- Voya’s architectural design finds inspiration from the exceptional location in which this project is sited.
- The site merges together urban and natural edges. It book ends the Parkside Village development and will have unobstructed views on the West and South sides. Zonta Meadows Park and the Future Parkside Village Park to the south.
VOYA QUICK FACTS
Developer : Amacon Developments
Address: Parkside Village Drive
Intersection: Burhathorpe & Confederation
Storeys/ Suites : 42 / 930
Pricing: From High $400s
- Approximately 10,000 sq.ft. of retail space will be located between the 2 residential tower lobby entrances on the Cityside.
- Green roofs and planters make their way up the beautifully sculpted podium, blurring the line between landscape and architecture
Parkside Living at Voya
The podium and the towers seamlessly merge into each other defining an architectural expression inspired by natural curvilinear forms. On this side the development becomes an extension of the park and its topography.
Cityside Living at Voya
On the Cityside, two structured elegant and refined towers gently emerge vertically from a podium scaled to complement the street edge and its pedestrian friendly and well designed landscape features. A grid on the facade for the cityside with vertical emphasis provides a sense of height, protection and solid rhythm.
Sprawling across 30 acres and brimming with possibility, Parkside Village is in the heart of the Mississauga City Centre. Designed for residents to connect with each other and with their surroundings, Parkside Village injects new spirit and life into Mississauga through stunning architecture and inspiring urban planning.